- Aid in applying graphics to various products through the embroidery process.
- Set up and operate embroidery machinery.
- Determine embroidery specifications through work orders and customer specifications.
- Trim threads and backing.
- Inspect garments to ensure proper embellishment and ensures product meets customer specifications.
- Perform maintenance in job area.
- Maintains technical knowledge through trade information released and workshops.
- Follows companies procedures and rules.
Skills / Qualifications
- Creative Skills
- Attention to Detail
Education and Experience:
- High School or Equivalent.
- Minimum One Year Industry Experience Preferred But Not Required.