Our fast-growing company is currently in search of a dedicated & reliable individual for our Customer Service & Sales Support Team. In this role, you will be the first point of contact for our company and it is important that our customers receive a superb experience. The customer service & sales support team must be able to keep a consistent and punctual schedule that our company and customers can rely on. This role requires the ability to create a welcoming environment, develop the vast knowledge of our products and services, the ability to collect detailed information and document thoroughly, and the ability to assign customers to the appropriate sales rep or department. The individual in this role must be competent enough to follow through with customers and go above and beyond to handle situations. This role will also assist customers shopping from our retail selection as well as provide customer service to our online customers.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Daily review, research, and study of the company’s products and services.
- Provide product and service information to clients.
- Fulfill client needs and requests in a timely manner.
- Enter all information necessary into the company’s system to fulfill orders and support tickets.
- Collect payments from clients
- Handle high-stress situations including simultaneous phone calls and walk-in customers
- Follow up on orders delivered to clients. & contact clients when their order is ready to pick up.
- Build rapport with customers through friendly, engaging communication
- Maintain CRM in real time
- Maintain a clean, friendly, and upbeat store environment.
- Report and assist supervisor in all areas.
- Driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- The ability to maintain a consistent, punctual, and reliable schedule.
- Listening skills and documenting skills.
- Professional attitude and appearance in cooperation with company dress code
- The ability to learn and adjust to new technology and procedures
- Self-driven, goal oriented.
- Excellent time management
- Positive and fluent email, phone, and in-person communication.
- DETAIL oriented to an extreme degree.
- The ability to learn and adjust to new technology and procedures.
- Walking, bending, pushing, reaching and lifting up to 50 lbs (additional weight may be required with assistance).
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Health Insurance
- Fast-Pace environment.
- Fun & scrappy company culture
- Opportunity for growth