Our company is in need of a dedicated, reliable, and friendly individual to fill a part-time delivery driver position! The position is based out of Clinton, IA. The delivery route & scheduled consists of Monday-Friday daily trips to the Quad City area as well as local Clinton deliveries. This role may also include other warehouse duties.
We are one of the top custom apparel companies in the Midwest and we’re looking to expand our team to keep up with our superb service!
Responsibilities and duties:
- Perform daily delivery route.
- Following the best practices for safety, both on the road and while loading or unloading the delivery van.
- Meeting delivery deadlines
- Loading and unloading cargo
- Obtaining client or customer signatures when needed
- Perform warehouse duties when requested.
- Report and assist supervisor in all areas.
- Availability Monday-Friday during the daytime, 25-30 hours per week.
- Driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- The ability to maintain a consistent, punctual, and reliable schedule.
- Self-driven, goal oriented.
- Excellent time management
- Positive and fluent email, phone, and in-person communication.
- DETAIL oriented to an extreme degree.
- The ability to learn and adjust to new technology and procedures.
- Walking, bending, pushing, reaching and lifting up to 50 lbs. (additional weight may be required with assistance).