We are seeking a Retail Store Lead for our Temple’s Sporting Goods store in Bettendorf, IA. This store is located on the campus of the TBK Bank Sports complex, right in the heart of the sporting world. We are looking for a highly motivated, detail oriented, and dependable individual to assist customers, keep the store sparkling clean, and maintain the store planogram. The Retail Store Lead will also oversee retail operations, including inventory and visual merchandising, and be actively involved with showcasing our services and providing customers with the guidance and assistance necessary to provide exceptional service. We are only interested in an individual who can handle a fast-paced work environment. This position also calls for proficient computer skills and the ability to adapt and learn computer programs.
This position is full time and requires availability on weekends, nights, and some holidays.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Provide a superb experience for our customers
- Maintain, and assist in developing the store merchandising plan.
- Maintain existing customers, constantly mine for leads/opportunities, and gain new lifelong customers
- Maintain a clean, friendly, and professional store
- Learn and understand our computer system at an expert level.
- Report and assist supervisor in all areas.
- Driver’s license
- Availability on weekdays, weekends, nights, and some holidays.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- The ability to maintain a consistent, punctual, and reliable schedule.
- Self-driven, goal oriented.
- Excellent time management
- Positive and fluent email, phone, and in-person communication.
- DETAIL oriented to an extreme degree.
- The ability to learn and adjust to new technology and procedures.
- Walking, bending, pushing, reaching and lifting up to 50 lbs (additional weight may be required with assistance).
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Health Insurance
- Fast-Pace environment.
- Fun & scrappy company culture
- Opportunity for growth