Our company is in need of a dedicated and reliable individual for our warehouse team in our Clinton, IA location. We are one of the top custom apparel companies in the Midwest and we’re looking to expand our team to keep up with our top notch service.
This position involves accurately counting, receiving, shipping, and stocking inventory. Our warehouse team members are required to utilize excellent time management skills to keep up with the high volume and demand of each day. We are only interested in an individual who can handle a fast-paced work environment. This position also calls for proficient computer skills and the ability to adapt and learn computer programs.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Pick inventory from our warehouse to our production facility.
- Receive and verify purchase orders from vendors.
- Count and log inventory into our computer system.
- Identify damaged, lost or missing merchandise and notify supervisor immediately
- Pack and ship orders in a fast and efficient manager.
- Learn and understand our computer system at an expert level.
- Report and assist supervisor in all areas.
- Driver’s license
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- The ability to maintain a consistent, punctual, and reliable schedule.
- Self-driven, goal oriented.
- Excellent time management
- Positive and fluent email, phone, and in-person communication.
- DETAIL oriented to an extreme degree.
- The ability to learn and adjust to new technology and procedures.
- Walking, bending, pushing, reaching and lifting up to 50 lbs (additional weight may be required with assistance).